Saturday, 24 September 2016

SUGGESTION..

I asked my friends on Facebook of what topic should i write. I got many positive feedback. Thank you to all who willing to comment on my status. Its about my daily activities and LOVE. Naaa i will never talk about LOVE. So sorry heheh. I wanna tell about my life. Najwa Nabilah's life. 

Request from Atiqah Meor- How's your life now?

Okay lets start. I will go through 20 years of life soon. 16 October. I am STPM's leaver and still not continue my study yet. In shaa ALLAH,soon..

Work? I'm a worker to my father. I helped him to do some works as he is a small hawker in the market. I enjoyed helping him. I don't care what people say, as long I got his permission and ALLAH's will.

My life are same in routine,nothing change. Only mentality changes everyday. I wanna be a positive person. I learned from yesterday disappointed, to stay strong on today.


No comments:

Post a Comment