Saturday, 24 September 2016

THE FOOD AND DRINKS THAT I CANNOT CONSUME,

Assalamualaikum and hye all! Today i would like to tell about some food and drinks that i cannot take any. As today,i had the discussion with my whatsapp group friend about this topic. So here we Go~~

1. Coffee,Nescafe and any caffeine drinks.
- Besides the taste are bitter,my mother also rarely make coffee for us (my family),So im not used to take it.

2. Sambal IKAN BILIS Hahaha >.<
- I just take the sambal without take along ikan bilis with my food. If also taken to my meal, i keep it out and give to anyone else who love eat sambal WITH ikan bilis. I just eat fried sambal bilis. The crispy one,so that i love it! I will put some sambal and the crispy ikan bilis. Soo wallahh..

3. Each Eid we have,people used to make lontong. my mom is a great cooker for lontong. she put tempe u know.. i dont eat it. the tempe that cook with kuah. I just eat tempe goreng. other than that type, sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment